What you will need?
This is a very personal question, as some photographers I know travel very light, with just the basics, while on the other hand some take all their gear.
Below are suggestions that will keep you up to speed and cover the majority of the situations which we will encounter.
• Compact, Mirrorless or DSLR camera
• Wide-angle lens (18 to 55mm) for Landscapes
• Telephoto lens (70 to 200mm) for Wildlife
• Macro lens – for plants, bugs & insects
• Tripod – sturdy lightweight
• Camera bag or Backpack
• Wet weather camera cover
• Extra memory cards and batteries
• Headlamp/torch for night photography
• Warm clothing, hat, sensible foot wear…