Photography Gift Vouchers
1/2 -Day Private Lesson – $120.00
What do they receive?
1. Should they choose Picnic Point Cafe, we start with a complementary coffee or tea on arrival.
2. Then, begin by discussing their photography history and past examples of their work.
3. We now start the lesson by working through the notes, with one-on-one discussions.
4. After this we will take a short walk around Picnic Point to experiment with practical activities with Don’s guidance and feedback along the way.
1. If time permits, we can return to the cafe and discuss the images taken and make sure they are confident to continue on their own.
2. Students are encouraged to continue their education by sending Don examples of their work for critiquing.
3. Participants are more than welcome to choose an alternative location for the lesson: e.g. – their home, office or alternative location.
4. All students have 30-days to refer back to Don for assistance on any topic covers in the lesson.
1. Recipients of a Gift voucher receive a Half-day (3 hour) private tuition lesson with Don at Picnic Point, or a location of their choosing.
2. They can either choose from a preexisting Photography course, such as Camera Basics or Manual Exposure…
3. Alternatively, request particular topics of discussion with Don prior to the commencement of the lesson.
4. If we strike bad weather, we can postpone the practical activities until another day.
Picnic Point Cafe & Parklands
Picnic Point Parklands offer brilliant photographic opportunities. With magnificent views, a waterfall and abundant macro subjects in the parks and gardens, there’s lots to see and discover.
Please meet Don at the Cafe entrance door
Don’s Photography Course Reviews
Don has taught over 1,000 students through his courses, workshops and tours. Imparting his 30-plus years of experience as a professional Photographer.
Join today for the latest news, photography tips & tricks!
Unsubscribe at any time.